Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Years Day



 
 
 
new years day i tagged along with some friends & went to salvation army. of course for the first time i find stuff i actually like & for the first time i have no money. thanks to my best friend, she bought both for me, for a late Christmas gift. yeah! at least everything was half off. (thanks Mol!)

one. shoes look almost brand new! a size too small, but they look pretty darn fine. & the brand is kimichi blue! the skirt, don't know nothing about it, besides it's so beautiful & i love it!! both are in wonderful condition

two. yes I have a goldendoodle, he's so fluffy (thanks to the bath he got today) his name is Bigsby & i love him so much. he's the best ever to cuddle with!

three. out of focus hips down. me- wearing my new favorite scarf from Christmas (cost plus), along with an old green jacket & jeans, and my favorite shoes from target! friend- green sweater, black pants, converse... GO GREEN!

four. driving home on the coast, passing through a super cute neighborhood. on the dashboard we have, flower headband, artwork, & the scarf I've been working on for months....


No comments:

Post a Comment